Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've been so horrible about this blog lately. But really.. not much of what I've been eating has been all that exciting so it's been easy to get behind. Sunday was nice and busy--as usual. Amie and I needed Einstein's Bagels. It was that kind of morning. We used to go basically every weekend in high school after a long night...so it felt like home. I got the potato bagel with the garlic herb cream cheese. Let me tell you...this cream cheese is unreal. It's so good! They didn't toast my bagel enough though, not cool. It was one of those mornings I felt I could eat 6 bagels. I went home and had an apple and eventually got some coffee.

It poured all day. The weather has been so disgusting. All week it's nice and then Friday rolls around and it's a downpour. How I love Virginia's temperamental weather.

For lunch I had a mixed bag. I made a pizza out of Afghan Nan bread and had a small slice of this delicious apple walnut bread from the farmer's market. This meal (although tasty) did not keep me full long at all.

Because of this, I had a small snack of banana and peanut butter on nan, another coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, and eventually crackers with cheese (unpictured)

Dinner was tacos. It was great. They hit the spot and were easy and quick. I'm back into sweets again (big surprise right?!) I had a little Edy's Slow Churn "Caramel Cone Crunch" before I passed out from a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment