Monday, January 25, 2010


It's been a weird Monday. In fact, I can't even believe it's still Monday. I've been up since 4:30 so I'm spent. It was strangely warm in Northern VA today. I liked it surprisingly.. enough about that. I had my jump and pump class at 6 a.m. and decided to do most of it with the class because of my indulgent weekend. An hour filled with jump rope, stairs, lifting and the bike later, I had breakfast. It looks absolutely disgusting in this picture, I apologize. It was much better than it appears-- promise! I finished off the greek yogurt and topped it with a honey crisp apple, honey, and flax seeds. Alongside of my coffee, it was a great jump start to the morning.

After my own workout, I went home and did some stuff around the house. Lunch was delicious. I made a BLT on the leftover italiano bread. Bacon, lettuce, tomato, light mayo, avocado and pepper. It was so good! I had a huge fruit salad of grapes, blueberries and strawberries alongside and another coffee a few hours down the road.

Before my night class, I had a good size snack--obviously once I find something I like I repeat it over and over until I'm sick of it and so I did-- whole wheat waffle with peanutbutter and fluff. It kept me full until dinner.

For dinner.. I took the picture but deleted it! I'm so angry! I made a really tasty chicken sausage and peppers sandwich with pepperjack cheese and a baked sweet potato on the side. It was delicious. I still have three more sub rolls to go until I'm done with them all! Ha. I need more sub ideas! Send them my way! Maybe tomorrow I'll do a chicken Parmesan sub. Or barbecue chicken.. that could be good. Whatever the case, I have to keep it interesting!

Dessert will be Edy's Loaded Butterfinger ice cream. Mmm Mmm Mmm... Bliss..

Okay, time for homework, hoorah!

Bonjour.

No comments:

Post a Comment