Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What a long day. It's weird that I'm done with class for the week and it's only Tuesday! I cannot (and will not) complain! I woke up leisurely at 9:30 today. It felt like heaven...I miss the days of constant sleep in. I'm so accustomed to waking up early now and to not have to felt wonderful. Breakfast was organic cornflakes, fiber one, 1% milk, strawberries and blueberries. I sprinkled a little sugar on top for some flavor to the whole thing. My boyfriend would hate this breakfast because the corn flakes get a little soggy but I thought it was lovely.

After my breakfast I headed out to brave the cold and take a run. I went about 4 miles.

Lunch was the same as yesterday basically. I get into major patterns: half an italian sub roll with 1/4 avocado, tbsp lite mayo, oscar meyer bacon, tomato and cracked black pepper with a side of grapes. I also had a coffee to get me through class. During class, I had a snack of a Kashi TLC Honey Almond Flax bar with a tablespoon of peanutbutter. Sorry for no pics!!

I am very proud of the dinner I made. I grilled chicken on my new grill pan and put some barbecue sauce on it. I made a huge salad of mixed greens, tomato, avocado, onion, egg whites, bacon and blue cheese dressing. This cobb salad was delicious and much lower calorie than one might find in a restaurant. Restaurant salads may have over 1,500 calories!!! That's horrifying when you're trying to make a healthy choice!

During class my teacher made smoothies but I opted for my less nutrition ice cream late night snack instead!!! Life is sweet.

Feel Better Dear!!! Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment