Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekends at PSU....

In an effort to catch back up, I'm just going to tell you what I had...

Breakfast.. guess!!!! MINI WHEATS!!!

Lunch... again, obsessed with the panini from Redifer... this time I think I nixed the basil and added a fresh fruit cup... Then we got coffee... again. GLORIOUS PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE from DUNKIN!!!! I forgot how good this stuff is. I could drink gallons of it! Yum... We drank it outside of Starbucks but since Alex is handicapped no one can say anything.


Dinner... Chipotle. Sweet, dear, chipotle... It was Alex's first time and I don't know why I was even surprised when he easily chowed down his burrito. I got one with chicken, black beans, rice, mild salsa, lettuce, cheese, sour cream. Heaven in a tortilla. But I couldn't finish it.. and if I did I'd be sick still probably. It's so good though...

I had to leave room for Ben and Jerry's... my new founded friends. I usually don't eat full fat ice cream. I love, love, LOVE edy's and other slow churns. I really think it tastes just as good... and honestly a lot of the time, better. So again, I forgot the pic. You can imagine the goodness, right?? Tomorrow is surgery eve... expect feasting, at least from Alex.


No comments:

Post a Comment